Book a Demo
Schedule a video call below (15 to 30 mins).
In this meeting we'll discuss your requirements, recommend the right plan for you,
and give you a quick demo.
If you then want a deeper dive/full demo (approx. 1 hour), or start an obligation free trial, we'll set that up for you, after the initial discovery call.
We'll also tell you if we think we're not a good fit for you.
What to expect during the meeting:
- Will be an online video call of approximately 15mins duration.
- Identify the challenges or issues you are trying to overcome or things you are wanting to improve.
- Quantify your requirements in terms of capacity required, number of users, staff users, non-staff users,etc.
- A walk-through of example customer sites.
- Personalized pricing options based on your specific needs and budget.
- Discussion of timings.
- Identify your decision makers.
- Schedule a follow-up full demo.
Please Note: When you book a meeting, we'll send you a calendar invite that includes a URL for our video meeting room. Just open the meeting URL in your browser at the Scheduled time, knock on the door, and we'll let you in. You'll need a camera and mic. See you online :)
Otherwise, contact us any way you prefer.
- Q. Where is Brandkit head quartered?
- E-see International Ltd (the owner of Brandkit) is a New Zealand registered company (NZBN:9429038789045). Our headquarters is Auckland, New Zealand. However we are a fully remote company, so some team members are based elsewhere, or are travelling.
- Q. What are your office hours?
- We're open for Sales and General enquiries from 8am to 10pm NZ Time, Monday to Friday (GMT + 12hours). 24hours by 7 days for support.
- Q. How do I get support or help?
- You can find self-help docs and guides here. You can call us by phone, but generally emailing email@example.com is the best bet. Or you can schedule a video call for support and screen-sharing here.
- Q. Who do I contact if I have an accounting, invoicing or billing issue?
- Please contact our accounts team, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Q. Who do I contact if I have a problem with a data privacy issue?
- Please contact our Date Privacy Officer team, by emailing email@example.com
- Q. Is Brandkit down or is it me? What's the quickest way to check the status of the Brandkit platform?
- The best, fastest way to find out, is check our status or follow us on Twitter @BrandkitApp, where we post status updates. If you can't use Twitter please email support or phone us.
- Q. Do I need any soecial software to attend a Demo or Training or Support Video Call?
- No, we use Whereby.com for video calls. This service runs entirely in your web browser (modern web browser required), you don't need any special software.
- Q. How do I postpone, or cancel a video call?
- In your Calendar, you should be able to decline the meeting or move it. If in doubt please email us with your original meeting date and time, and when you'f prefer to meet.
- Q. What if I can't find a suitable time or date in the appointment calendar?
- Please email or call us directly to schedule a time with you manually.
Join 158,003 users already on Brandkit®
Your story matters. Help your collaborators find your content, tell your story with confidence, and build a stronger brand.
Book a Demo
Statistics above last updated 12 March 2023