The Brandkit team, will setup a design project, and typically apply your corporate style and branding (based on your primary corporate website), or alternatively a design provided by your design team, or agency.
A montage of example Brand Portals with different designs and layouts
An example of the Default Design, aka no customization, for our demonstration account.
The Brandkit logo sticks around (similar to branding a social media account). Your content does the talking.
The standard layout includes (1) Standard Nav bar, (2) Welcome paragraph, (3) Albums widget, (4) Search grid widget including Searchbox, filters and results grid (with 3 display options), and (5) standard Footer with terms, privacy and cookies links and copyright statement.
An example of a Custom Design, for Visit Wales.
Brandkit will set up a design project and collaborate with you to design the ultimate Brand Portal for you.
This might involve new custom pages, and custom templates for standard system pages, language variations, content visibility depending on users role, incorporate your fonts, icons and other system wide elements, SEO, configuration of advanced features, custom integrations and much more.
Customisation can include:
- Project management, Configuration, Design, and/or Coding time
- Custom pages, widgets, etc
- Branding, Brand colours, Web Fonts
- Custom domain name setup and configuration
- Multi-portal setup
- Multi-lingual, multi-locale setup
- Enterprise SSL setup
- Responsive layouts with Desktop and Mobile versions
Our onboarding fee covers: project management, setup and configuration of your account, coding a unique design Theme file (css, colours, fonts, etc), coding of your Brand Portal designs and layouts, creation of custom pages (if any), and provision of training and orientation for your Admins.
For complex design requirements we may quote an additional fee, once you've presented your design requirements.
Contact Sales for a Quote
A custom domain or URL (e.g. toolkit.yourdomain.com) for your Brandkit is available, depending on your plan.
You can choose any sub-domain of your primary domain name (e.g. visuals.newzealand.com), or use a primary domain (e.g. www.launnie.com.au), and setup a CNAME in your DNS record to point the subdomain or primary domain to your Brandkit account.
Here's a list of things and widgets that can be customised
- Registering (Allow self-serve registration or make registration private by requiring an invitation)
- Public or Private Search (Allow public access to search before login required to download/request, or block public access)
- Customise Login (Show/hide different login options including SSO and Passwordless options)
- Custom User Roles and Permissions (Setup as many User Roles as you need with fine-grained permissions)
- Custom User Role Groups (Group User Roles into logical groupings)
- Add Credits (Add people you want to credit into a Credits database complete with Bio and Avatar)
- Customise Search Results Page (Choose between search results on the home page (default) vs a seperate assets page, of other nominated search results page)
- Custom Search Pages (Add custom Search pages for specific content based on Albums and link via Navigation)
- Custom Vaults (Create as many Asset Vaults as you need for fine-grained access to Assets)
- Custom Licences (Create as many Licences as you need to describe Asset usage rights and licence conditions)
- Custom Domain (Use a branded sub domain or primary domain)
- Custom Layout, Navigation, Headers and Footers (customise the look, page layouts, the Main navbar and site Footers, including icons, drop-downs, sub-navs and and super-navs.)
- Custom Pages (Create as many custom pages as you want)
- Custom Typography and Fonts (Add your own fonts, weights and styles for terrific typography. What's your preference?)
- Page Widgets (Select from several in page Brandkit widgets, customise and configure them for dynamic page content)
- Albums (Create and display dynamically update Albums using search paramaters like tags, types and more)
- Search Filters (Create and deploy your own search filters to compliment the built-in filters to aid and customise your users search experience)
- Custom Interactive Map Search (Add a custom SVG map and wire it up to search location tags)
- Asset Grid layouts (Select your preferred default grid layout, assets per page, default sort order, etc)
- Add New Languages (If you have an Enterprise Plan, English, French, German and Spanish languages are available. Or for a set-up fee the Brandkit team can optionally add additional languages and translations for you)
- Personalise content for User Roles (Easily show or hide page content and assets to users based on User Role)
- Personalise content for Locale/Language (Easily display multi-lingual or locale specific content based on locale/language selected by the User)
- Themes (Capture your custom brand styles and fonts in a CSS Theme, or develop multiple Themes and swap between them at will)
- Multiple Portals (If you have an Enterprise Plan, you can create multiple Portals each with their own Domain from a single account)
- Page metadata (Edit page metadata to support your SEO)
- Favicon (Customise the site Favicon displayed in Browser tabs and mobile devices)
- HTML Page Head (Add custom scripts to your Portal Head settings e.g. Google Fonts script)
- Wall Background Image (Add a custom page background for your login page and share landing pages)
- Email (customise the From address and From name as well as email sign-off for system emails)
- Redirects (Add custom 301 redirects)
- Static assets (Add images and icons to be used in site navs and site chrome separate to content assets)
- Image Conversion sizes (Add custom on-the-fly image conversions so that users can download their preferred image size e.g. am Instagram ready size)
- Forms (Add and edit forms used for User Registration, Download and Request Forms)
- User Attributes (Configure the fields required for User Profiles)
- Watermark (Configure and customise the Watermark image used for Asset proxies)
- Cookies notice (Enable/Disable the popup Cookies Notice)
- Autotagging (Enable or Disable Autotagging and tune the accuracy of tagging)
Join 158,003 users already on Brandkit®
Your story matters. Help your collaborators find your content, tell your story with confidence, and build a stronger brand.
Book a Demo
Statistics above last updated 12 March 2023