Accessibility at Brandkit®
We’re working hard to make sure Brandkit is accessible to anyone who’d like to use it and is in step with the latest accesibility standards.
Web Accessibility Standards
We test against the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.1) - Level AA. We are committed to conforming to Level AA where possible. This is an ongoing process and some functionality and content may not yet reach the standards in all areas.
We are currently undergoing a re-design of our website and platform, and as part of that re-design we are looking to improve both our accessibility of the site and the search facility for customers and users. We are also auditing our current website and platform driven and working hard to fill the gaps in the areas that we know are not fully accessible yet:
- Most pdf documents are not fully accessible to screen reader software.
- Keyboard navigation is available but still needs improvements.
- Forms might be difficult to use for keyboard users.
- The sequential navigation via tabbing order might occasionally be difficult due to customised Portals and navigation.
- Videos are missing closed captions and subtitles.
- Colour contrast. Occasionally text on images and icons have low contrast ratio and might be difficult to see for visual impaired users.
- Screen reader users are not given enough warning when opening an external link, or a new window.
- Occasionally links are not properly described on screen reader software.
- Images generaly do include alternative text (also known as alt text), but sometimes are missing alt text.
We welcome suggestions and feedback to improve accessibility on this website. If you are experiencing any difficulties accessing the information on our pages, please contact us.