Fair Use Policy
It is important to Brandkit that all Brandkit customers are able to access our services.
For this reason, and to ensure the provision of a quality service, a Fair Use Policy applies to all of our services.
We may apply our Fair Use Policy where in our reasonable opinion your usage of our Services is excessive and/or unreasonable as detailed below.
- We have developed our Fair Use Policy by reference to average customer accounts and user profiles and estimated customer usage of our Services.
- If your usage of our Services materially exceeds estimated use patterns over any month, or is inconsistent with normal usage patterns, then your usage may be excessive and/or unreasonable.
- For Account owners, Fair Use excludes activities such as uploading excessive amounts of very large files, public streaming of videos, permitting users to download or stream files constantly, allowing bad actors to register or remain registered as users and any abuse of the Intellectual Property of others, including uploading and distributing content that is in breech of any third party Intellectual property rights.
- If your usage is excessive and/or unreasonable we may contact you to advise you that your usage is in breach of our Fair Use Policy. We may request that you stop or alter your usage to come within our Fair Use Policy.
- We may without further notice, apply charges to your account for the excessive and/or unreasonable element of your usage; suspend, modify or restrict your use of the Services or withdraw your access to the Services.
- Furthermore if your usage is excessive and/or unreasonable, we may, at our sole discretion, without notice suspend, modify or restrict your use of the Services or withdraw your access to the Services.
This policy was last updated 4 December 2018