Brandkit 2 - Next generation Brand and Digital Asset Management software
Save hours a week when all your brand content is together in one beautifully branded place.
Self-serve Brand Portal ~ Visual Search ~ Powerful DAM ~ Integrated CMS ~ Custom design ~ Rights management ~ File transfers.
Brand Assets. Photography. Video. Audio. PDFs. Design files. Press Releases. Blog posts. Marketing copy. All together.
From $19/user/mth or from $199/mth for unlimited users.
Discover how Brandkit® makes it easy to organize, find and share your brand’s digital content. Including images, video, audio, brand assets, advertising, documents, design files, press & media releases, story ideas, earned media, talent releases and more.
Book a Demo Watch a Video
Next generation brand
and digital asset management.
Finally, all your brand content together in one place. A home for your brand, images, video, designs, stories, links and more. Brandkit is a unique hybrid of brand, digital asset & content management software, with everything you need to create a shareable digital toolkit for your brand.
From $19/mth per user or from $199/mth for unlimited users.
Book a Demo Learn more >
Discover how Brandkit™ makes it easy to organize, find and share your brand’s digital content. Including images, video, audio, brand assets, advertising, documents, design files, press & media releases, story ideas, earned media, talent releases and more.
Brandkit™ brand and digital asset management software
Next generation online digital marketing toolkit
From $19/user/mth or $199/mth for unlimited users
Everything in one place. Discover how Brandkit™ makes it easy to organize, find, and share your brand’s digital content.
Trusted by brands since 1997.
Easily find your content
with your own branded Search Page
We make it easy (for everyone) to find your brand content with a search engine, search page, and visual search experience dedicated to your content. Free from Ads. No more fighting with competitors.
All your content and only your content.
More on Search...
Wrapped in a customisable Brand Portal that's all yours
Every brand is different, so we made it easy to customise your Portal with a built-in CMS, and flexible configuration options. Your Portal can be fully customised to match your brand or campaign's look and feel, including Web address/URL, Nav, Footers, Layouts, Fonts, Colours, Copy and custom pages.
More on Portals...
A montage of example Brand Portals with different designs and layouts
Powered by industrial strength Digital Asset Management.
The back-end powering your digital toolkit is an industrial strength Digital Asset Management (DAM) software system. What sets Brandkit™ apart from every other DAM is the tight integration with the built-in CMS, the combination of digital files, posts, syndicated assets, and links (to external media), in a single unified library.
Take a tour
Industrial strength Digital Asset Management.
The back-end powering your digital toolkit is an industrial strength Digital Asset Management (DAM) software system.
What sets Brandkit® apart from every other DAM is the tight integration with the built-in CMS, the combination of files, posts, syndicated assets, and links (to external media), and usage based pricing, in a single unified library.
Take a tour
Rights Management included
Yay! Found it ...but wait, can I use this?
We display licence and usage information at the right moment. Licensing and legal stuff is tedious at best, yet it's vital that your team, staff and external collaborators know when they can, can't or how they should use your content. Enabling your users to tell your brand story with confidence.
More on Rights Management, Licencing & Usage...
We answer the question...Yay! Found it ...but wait, can I use this?
We display licence and usage information at the right moment.
Licencing and legal stuff is tedious at best, yet it's vital that your team, staff and external collaborators know when they can, can't, or how they should use your content.
Brandkit® automatically displays licence and usage requirements, enabling your users to tell your brand story with confidence.
More on Licencing & Usage
Peace of mind
Brandkit has a variety of built-in controls, business rules and permissions that work behind the scenes to protect your brand assets. No more stressful nights or worries about the wrong people having inappropriate access to content.
- A variety of User Authentication options
- Your files encrypted at rest and in transit.
- Granular user permissions with Vaults and User Roles
- Privacy consents and GDPR compliance
- Cookies policy and user configureable cookie preferences
- Privacy orientated first party web and content analytics
- Licence and Usage declarations
- Expiry dates with automatic unpublish
- Credit and attribution links
- Automatic attachment of Brand Guidelines for Downloads and Shares
- Asset Request workflow
- And more
A big list of features
- 100% Cloud (Brandkit® is 100% cloud, so working and collaborating remotely works naturally out of the box)
- All-in-one toolkit (Everything you need to find, manage and distribute content in one place)
- Self Service Portal (Users can self-serve their content needs 24x7)
- Branded Search Page (Your own branded Search Page)
- Brand Management (Manage and share Brand Narrative, Brand Assets and Brand Guidelines)
- Digital Asset Management (Upload, manage and share Digital Assets)
- Content Management (Create and edit Brand Portal web pages and landing pages)
- HTML Code (Get direct access to Portal page code and use Mustache templating and Brandkit's smart widgets)
- Media Asset Management (Manage and share media files)
- Large File Transfers (Transfer large or multiple files at once to anyone)
- Image and Video Library (Manage and share high-res photography and video)
- Search Page (Find fast with a dedicated search page for your content)
- Visual Search Results (Every search result is presented as a visual grid with a thumbnail image for every asset)
- Self-service Brand Portal (Gives users self-serve access 24x7)
- Post assets (Write, manage and Share Blog Posts, Press Releases, Marketing Copy and Documentation)
- Link assets (Add, manage and share searchable visual links to external media)
- Multiple User Roles (Fine-grained permissions with multiple configurable user roles)
- Embeds (Embed images in other websites)
- Content Attribution (Credit content to authors and content owners)
- Brand Guidelines (Manage brand assets and auto-attach brand guidelines to downloads and shares)
- Attachments (Attach any Asset to another)
- Passwordless Login (Login without a password)
- Multilingual (provide your Portal in other languages - Ent Plan only)
- Multiple Portals (Serve multiple Portals from the same account - Ent Plan only)
- Content Syndication (Integrate with other Brandkit accounts to share content)
- Partner Stakeholder Network (Collaborate with partners - Ent Plan only)
- Content Syndication (Integrate with other Brandkit accounts to share content)
- Personalisation (Display different content to different users)
- Batch Editing and Tagging (Powerful batch processing of Assets)
- Auto-tagging (AI/Computer Vision driven auto-tagging of images)
- Public Uploads (Allow external users to contribute content - new version coming soon)
- Map search (Search via an interactive svg map)
- Web Analytics (Privacy orientated web analytics for your Brand Portal)
- Content Analytics (Reporting and insights about your contenet and it's usage)
- 100% Cloud (100% cloud service delivered via modern web browsers)
- Custom Design (Get a custom design done for you or use the CMS, create unique layouts, pages, HTML, CSS Themes, and custom fonts.)
- Versioning (Upload new versions of Assets with history and Roll-back)
- HTML (get direct access to Portal page HTML code, use Mustache templating and Brandkit's smart widgets.)
- Responsive Design (Works across desktop, tablet and mobile devices)
- Masquerading (Masquerade as different users by Role and Locale)
- Multi-faceted Search (search via tags, filters, meta-data fields with as-you-type automatic suggestions, so you can easily find what you want)
- Configurable Taxonomy (setup your own tagging taxonomy)
- Global CDN (We use global CDN AWS Cloudfront (aka Content Distribution Network) for previews and embeds)
- Super Fast Edge Network (We use a combination of local (to you) data-centres, and the AWS Cloudfront CDN to make uploads, downloads and requests as fast as possible)
- Data Sovereignty (We serve customers from local in-country data-centres - depending on location)
- Secure Access (mulitple authentication options and fine grained user permissions)
- Access Request workflow (Optionally require users to request assets, rather than download)
- Vaults (Configurable Vaults for access control)
- Batch downloading (Download multiple files)
- Batch Upload (Upload multiple files)
- Batch Editing (Edit, tag, approve and otherwise process Assets in bulk)
- Multiple View Options (Enjoy different content viewing experiences with Grid, Masonry and Timeline views for your search results and content feeds)
- Secure Access (We support self-registration or invite only, and provide several authentication options such as passwordless login, email/password combo, Google ID, Microsoft ID or Enterprise SSO)
- Images (Upload image files and get a visual thumbnail in your search results, automatic tagging, automatic conversion presets for smaller size downloads, and embeddable image code blocks with tracking)
- Video (Upload video files and get a visual thumbnail in your search results, a playable/scrubbable video player, a downloadable web optimised version and embeddable code blocks with tracking)
- PDFs (Upload PDF files and get a visual thumbnail in your search results, and fully readable PDF in your detail views)
- Audio (Upload audio/sound files and get a visual thumbnail in your search results, and a playabale/scrubbable audio player)
- Presentations (Upload audio/sound files and get a visual thumbnail in your search results, and a playabale/scrubbable audio player)
- GIFs (Upload Gif files and get a visual thumbnail in your search results, including animation if animated)
- Posts (Add Press Releases, Story Ideas, Blog Posts, Marketing Copy and other texts by writing it directly in Brandkit, using a WYSIWYG editor. Then Download/Share, or Embed as HTMML)
- Design files (Upload native design files in popular formats like Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign)
- Office Documents (Upload native Microsoft Office documents, spreadsheets and presentations)
- Widgets (Utilize several Brandkit smart widgets for dynamic asset feeds, image galleries, search grids and more, when designing your Portal pages)
- Mustache templates (Optionally use Mustache templating in the CMS to use dynamic data, such as the users first name in your Portal pages)
- Secure Self-serve Downloads (optionally allow users to login, find and download without bothering the marketing team)
- Asset Request Workflow (Optionally require users (or some users by User Role) to request access, which triggers a Request workflow and only delivers files when the Request is approved)
- Multiple User Roles (Setup multiple User Roles and specifiy each Role's abilities and visibility to Assets in specific Vaults)
- User Role Groups (Setup groups of User Roles in order to personalise the user experience.
- Albums (Setup dynamic tag based Albums that automatically fill up as you ingest more content)
- Google Drive Integration (Optionally Ingest images directly from a connected Google drive account)
- GPS Co-ordinates (When you upload images with GPS coordinates, we automatically capture this data and store in the asset's metadata)
- CSS Themes (You can either use our default theme, select a prebuilt Brandkit theme or create your own unique Theme files in CSS)
- Release Dates (Optionally set a Release Date for your content assets and they will be automatically set to an Active state, and made live in your Portal(s)at midnight on that date)
- Expiry Dates (Optionally set an Expiry Date for your content assets and they will be automatically set to an Expired state and removed from your Portal(s) at midnight on that date)
- Expiry Notifications (Automatic notifications to Users who have downloaded an Asset when the Expiry Date is reached)
- Licence Change Notifications (Automatic notifications to Users who have downloaded an Asset when the Asset Licence is changed for any reason)
- Brand-Safe™ (Wrap any access to your brand content in the right posture)
At a Fair Price
Fair subscription pricing based on usage. Choose from three plans, starting at $19/mth.
Customers have their say...
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
"Great support, easy to use product, excellent functionality and customisation. 5 stars!" - Grant P, Image Production Editor, VisitScotland
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
"Our new brand tool gives us complete control over the distribution of our resources, while keeping the process simple and efficient for both our team and our trade and media partners." - Phoebe L, Marketing Coordinator, KiwiRail/Great Journeys of NZ
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
"I so love Brandkit. We switched to Brandkit from the old frustrating system and the transition was a breeze. It's fast and simple to use, due largely to clever design. The images in our public portal look stunning and users are able to navigate the interface with ease, making my job a whole lot easier." - Lynette D, International Marketing Coordinator, The Coromandel
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
"We were struggling to stay organised with Dropbox prior to setting up Brandkit. Not only are we able to work more efficiently internally with Brandkit, but we have improved the way in which we support our travel industry partners with destination marketing content." - Jessica W, Head of Marketing, Upscape Travel
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
"It's been an excellent value package…the niceties that come in the portal site make it look indistinguishable to our website and our core brand, we now have complete control and one single source of the truth." - Grant P, Image Production Editor, VisitScotland
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
"It's given us a way to remove barriers and has really made it easier to manage our digital assets. We've got tighter control of our brand, licensing and distribution and it has created opportunities for the city we may have never got." - Hayden P, Digital Content Coordinator, Enterprise Dunedin
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
"I just wanted to say hi and tell you how wonderful our DAM has been – we’re celebrating 3 years and over 1,000 users!" - Nicky.D, Project Manager, Axway