Overcome the challenges of sharing your destination brand’s digital assets
Download our white paper
There’s a saying we use a lot here at Brandkit:
If a picture isworth 1000 words, and a brand is worth a thousand pictures, then you can multiply that by at least 10 for a destination brand.
- Do you have to spend a lot of time looking for an image, video or other content — and is it frustrating when you need to locate it fast?
- Are you experiencing problems sharing content across projects, groups, divisions, partners, or channels?
- Are you limited in what kinds of file types you can use?
- Can you track the use of your digital assets — who's using them, where and how?
- Are you getting frustrated with the inconsistencies in how your brand is being used?
- Are you finding a lot of duplicate content?
- Is there a lot of confusion around multiple versions i.e., which is the most recent?
- Is your collaboration, review, and approval cycle slow, inefficient, and manual?
- If you've answered 'yes' to any or all of the above, it's a pretty good indicator that it's time to consider investing in a software solution that's been designed specifically with destination marketers in mind.
Digital Asset Management — essential infrastructure for modern marketing teams
- problems a destination marketing-focused DAM solves. It takes a closer look at the challenges destination marketers face when managing a large digital asset library. You need to be able to share content with your storytellers — and what sets destination marketing apart from many other industries is that those storytellers are not always your marketing team.
- How to manage and distribute assets using a DAM and the key features to look for. There are the fundamentals that all DAMs should have, and those that are important for destination marketers.
- A comparison test — we compare DAM solutions that have been designed specifically with destination marketers in mind to see how they stack up against each other.
- What the right DAM delivers —Is it going to deliver what you need giving you greater control (ease, security, efficiency) over the volume and complexity of managing your brand?
Overcome the challenges of sharing your destination brand's digital assets
Download our white paper and learn how a digital asset management (DAM) solution can resolve common RTO asset management challenges