Book a video discovery/demo call or find company contact details below..
Book a Discovery & Demo
Schedule a Discovery & Demo video call below (15 to 30 mins).
In this meeting we'll discuss your requirements and give you a quick demo.
Book a Call
What to expect during the Discovery/Demo meeting:
- When you book a meeting, we'll send you a calendar invite that includes a URL for our video meeting room.
- At the Scheduled time, open the meeting URL (in the calendar invite), knock on the door, and we'll let you in.
- You'll need a camera and microphone.
- It will be an online video call of approximately 15 to 30mins duration.
- During the call we intend to:
- Identify the challenges or issues you are trying to overcome or things you are wanting to improve.
- Quantify your requirements in terms of capacity required etc.
- Show you (via screenshare) a walk-through of Brandkit and some example customer Brand Portals.
- Discuss pricing options based on your specific needs and budget.
- Discuss your required timings.
- Identify your decision makers.
- Schedule a follow-up full demo if needed
- Setup a trial account for you if needed
- See you online soon :)
E-see International Ltd trading as Brandkit (NZBN: 9429038789045)
39 McCallum Drive, Auckland 0982,
Phone: +64 9 44 66 22 5
Support & Help
Visit: Help and Knowledge Base
Acounts Payable firstname.lastname@example.org
Data Protection Officer
David Vaassen email@example.com
Follow us on Twitter for status updates @BrandkitApp
- Q. Where is Brandkit head quartered?
- E-see International Ltd (the owner of Brandkit) is a New Zealand registered company (NZBN:9429038789045). Our headquarters is Auckland, New Zealand. However we are a fully remote company, so some team members are based elsewhere, or are travelling.
- Q. What are your office hours?
- We're open for Sales and General enquiries from 8am to 10pm NZ Time, Monday to Friday (GMT + 12hours). 24hours by 7 days for support.
- Q. How do I get support or help?
- You can find self-help docs and guides here. You can call us by phone, but generally emailing firstname.lastname@example.org is the best bet. Or you can schedule a video call for support and screen-sharing here.
- Q. Who do I contact if I have an accounting, invoicing or billing issue?
- Please contact our accounts team, by emailing email@example.com
- Q. Who do I contact if I have a problem with a data privacy issue?
- Please contact our Date Privacy Officer team, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Q. Is Brandkit down or is it me? What's the quickest way to check the status of the Brandkit platform?
- The best, fastest way to find out, is check our status or follow us on Twitter @BrandkitApp, where we post status updates. If you can't use Twitter please email support or phone us.
- Q. Do I need any soecial software to attend a Demo or Training or Support Video Call?
- No, we use Whereby.com for video calls. This service runs entirely in your web browser (modern web browser required), you don't need any special software.
- Q. How do I postpone, or cancel a video call?
- In your Calendar, you should be able to decline the meeting or move it. If in doubt please email us with your original meeting date and time, and when you'f prefer to meet.
- Q. What if I can't find a suitable time or date in the appointment calendar?
- Please email or call us directly to schedule a time with you manually.